Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
May 26, 2019
What to do if injured on the job
Posted On: Jun 22, 2007
What to Do When Injured on The Job
·        Immediately Report Injury to Supervisor/Shop Steward
·        Be certain injury is documented
·        If possible keep copy of report
·        Ask for Contractors Workers Compensation Information:
A)   Insurance Company Name, Address, Telephone number.
B)   Policy number.
C) Contact person if available.
*** Notify Local 17 Benefit Fund Office Staff-report claim /case # ***
You must complete and file a C-3 Report with the workers compensation board. A case number will be assigned to you.
Attend all scheduled hearings at Workers Compensation Board.
Medical bills from work related injuries are paid 100% by Contractors Workers Compensation, In addition by properly filing claims you will be entitled to Workers compensation benefit hours to be credited to that year up to 800 hours to continue Insurance Coverage and to receive a basic credit should you be unable to work ( this 800 can not be used towards vesting requirements nor can they be considered for a bonus credit).

Member Login


Not registered yet?
Click Here to sign-up

Forgot Your Login?
Site Search
Site Map
RSS Feeds
Upcoming Events
No Events Found
Weather Report
Laborers' International Union of North America Local 17
Copyright © 2019, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

260360 hits since Feb 09, 2011

Top of Page image